Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Safety and Beautiful Sookie

 




Hi Everpawdy..... I have not done a blog for a while.... I'm still trying to get myself and mine mom used to doing one... One of us is a slacker.... And I don't think it is me.... BOL .......        
Today I want to talk about Halloween... And the safety for all us animals....
Did you know that a lot of candies are very dangerous for us dogs and cats... Especially chocolate... It is very important that we not be allowed to get any of that candy stuffs...... Personally I don't think it's very fair that I don't get candies too.... I did let mommy dress me up and everything... *sigh* 
I know.... I know.... It's bad for me... .... So I will be good and not sneak any of the candies that is for the trick or treaters....                                                                 
But I will dress up and look pretty for them..... I am Snow White this year.... You can see my dress up pictures on mine FB page.... I looked pretty cute.... I know this coz Everpawdy told me so....BOL 

That's another topic we have to be careful of on Halloween.... What we let our parents dress us up in.... Sometimes those costumes can be dangerous.... So..... Before we let our parents dress us up in those funny costumes.... We need to make sure they are safe... And don't hurt us by not fitting well... Or just not being safe to wear.... If they choke us. We need to cough so our moms know and take it off us... Gotta be safe... For sure....

And now our next topic of Halloween Safety.....and the most important.... Do you see those pictures I posted of that super beautiful black cat.... That is mine cousin Sookie.... She is Berry Bootiful, don't you think? 
Sookie lives at home with her mom and sisfur (a cutie dog named Rory) ..... And her mom takes very good care of her....  

Here's the thing.... Did you know that there are some crazy people out in the world that like to use Black cats at Halloween... Some people just like to go adopt a black cat for Halloween and then take it back to the shelter after Halloween is over.... Because they only wanted it for "decoration".... How wrong is that??!!  They take them back and lie and  say.... It just didn't work out... That is so wrong... 
And..... Some people like to get the black cats and torture them at Halloween... Can you believe that??!!! 
We all know there are some mean, evil, sick people's in the world.... All the time..... But on Halloween, it's the people who torture the beautiful black cats that are the worst of the worst.
Most Shelters won't allow adoptions of black cats the whole month of October, just for this reason.  That is very smart of them.
So if you have a black cat.... If you have any cat.... But especially if you have a black cat.... Please.... Please.... Keep it inside Halloween night... And well,  I'd start leaving them inside right now.... Keep them safe... 
Just like Bootiful Sookie is safe inside with her mom.... Keep your  inside with you and snuggle up close for a wonderful night... 
Love you all.... Be safe trick or treating..... And remember to get us pets some pet safe treats too....
Huggles from my corner of the world... 
~Maisie~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment