Saturday, August 16, 2014

Have you been too busy lately?

Hello everpawdy.... I don't know about you... But I have sure been way too busy lately... It's a really hard job supervising the mom and making sure she gets her chores done... But I have to do it.. Because if she doesn't get her chores done, then I can't get on the 'puter... I don't understand the fairness in that, but there is it!!   
But today.... Well.... Today she didn't get any chores done... She left... Went on a little trip to a little town on the outskirts of where we live... They were having a big adoption event at their animal shelter...it's called PAWs, in Ft Walton Beach.... And they have lots of beautiful pups up for adoption... And cats...and big birds....and....and.....a snake....ewe.... Mom also went to see her fren there.... And.... I think to secretly look for another dog... Yep.... She has been saying things.....Out Loud.... About wanting a big dog... 
I have no idea where she gets these ideas.... Me and mine sisfurs are all rather small.. Why in the world would she want a big dog now too... She said German Shepherd... That's a really big dog.
Now... I must say, I've been giving this a lot of thought... If the mom gets a big dog... She wants him as a puppy... So that means... Lots of training, right??  Sooooooo.... I'm thinking......I can help her with that training... And I can train him how to go fetch.... Like.... "Go fetch me a treat". And..... "Go fetch me some water" and..... "Go fetch me my harness and leash so we can go for a walks".... 
Yep... Maybe having a big dog is not such a bad idea after all.... I wonder if I could teach him how to open the fridge... Mom always has good things in there.... Like carrots... My favorite.... Yes.... Yes.... I'm thinking having a big dog in the family is a very good idea......indeed....
So tell me..... Do any of y'all have a family of small dogs and then decided to get a big dog?  I am curious.... I'd like to know what to expect... And be prepared.... Just in case I have to protest to the mom and all...  So please leave messages... Tell us your thoughts.. And what you think about bringing a big dog puppy into a house with a Maltese...and three Shih-Tzu.... 
And..... Please sign up for email notifications... Because I may have a big surprise ahead... And you're gonna want to know about that... 
Love and huggles and nose boops to all.... Thank you for being mine fren... ~Maisie 

1 comment:

  1. Maisie!...mommy said she would help me read your blog this morning, but she only has 5 minutes. Anyway...I think bringing a big dog with 4 little ones is ok, but maybe he should either be an older dog - like a senior....who won't be too overly friendly and hurt you ---unintentionally of course....and then on second thought....maybe your family has enough dogs for right now.

    ReplyDelete