Monday, July 21, 2014

It's Here

Maisie here....  I finally have it done.... I have started a blog with mine mom..... now all we have to do is figure it all out....
I hope you all will join us on here and encourage us to write more and more....
I just love to talk about things that are important.... and things that are not so important...
I love to share my thoughts on everything.... from my favorite dog food.... my favorite toys... and even favorite books that mine mom reads to me.... I usually talk a lot... and have lots to say... but for now I am just gonna see how this works and post something... I am determined to figure this out and become the best blogger I can be.... this is the perfect job for me, ya know.... because I do love to lay on the computer desk.... and I even have my very own pillow on here too....
So lets see how this goes... and how I do....
Whattaya's think.... can I do it??
I hope you all will Paws a Minute with me, and enjoy my blog....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maisie! Great Blog! You are ine smart dog! I think you have your mom wrapped around your little paw! Definitely have Shelter Me on my TBR list! I've loved every book I've read of Catherinne Mann's!

    ReplyDelete